Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient orthodontic, implant, and endodontic treatment options available, we are proud to use Cone Beam Computer Tomography (CBCT) imaging technology.
CBCT is a digital, 3D imaging system that allows us to provide quick, comfortable, and effective imaging for precise diagnosis, treatment planning, and the evaluation of certain conditions. The data gathered is used to reconstruct a 3D image of your anatomy: dental (teeth); oral and maxillofacial region (mouth, jaw, and neck); and ears, nose, and throat (ENT).
You can take advantage of a more accurate treatment with CBCT imaging. Special features include:
- A scan that takes less than a minute but provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: you are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- Precise placement of dental implants to make your treatment outcomes look and function better
- Data is easily shared, so you can stay informed and be able to make educated decisions on your course of treatment
Our office is pleased to offer CBCT imaging. Come and see for yourself what it's like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly experience.